Thursday, July 26, 2012

Relationship

I love our Constitution. The First Amendment of the United States Constitution protects the right to freedom of religion and freedom of expression from government interference. It has been under massive assault lately. I would really hate to lose my right to express myself accordingly to my own beliefs. The beauty of it is that others can accept or reject my views according to their own beliefs and convictions. While I have it I intend to exercise it. In fact, I am compelled to express my beliefs by a directive from my “owner’s manual.” The Creator of the Universe, Jehovah, has told everyone who believes in Him to tell everyone around them about Him.


I love Him even more than I love this country, the Constitution, or anything else. He is the whole package. Nothing else matters without Him. To not tell about Him would be unthinkable.


He offers grace to all who will accept it. He explains it all in His Word (the Holy Bible). And He waits patiently for every person to respond but it is entirely their choice and decision.


I cannot imagine life without God. He is my Protector, my Provider, my Comfort, my constant Help, my Friend, my Lord, my Abba (Daddy), my Beloved, my all in all. The big God shaped void in my life was filled when I invited Him in to occupy. I have an overwhelming sense of peace and contentment since that day and not much about this crazy world can rattle it.


I hope everyone reading this will consider asking Him into your life too if you haven’t already. If you are doubtful or skeptical, just ask Him. If you don’t hear from Him then no pain, no foul. But when He does answer then it’s your decision but it is the most important one of your life.


There is no question in my mind any more. I know beyond the shadow of a doubt that He is real, what He says is Truth and that He is my best friend. I pray for that for you. Those of you I know as family or friends I pray for constantly by name. But even those who are strangers to me I am praying for this relationship to form between you and God.

No comments:

Post a Comment