Thursday, December 19, 2013

The One Year My Princess Devotions Preschool Edition by Karen Whiting



What a wonderful devotional books for little girls! Each individual date has a full page in this book. On each page is the title (theme) and 4 sections: Royal Words (a scripture verse), Princess Thoughts (a synopsis of the scripture), A Prayer for the King (a short prayer regarding what has been read), and Princess in Action (an activity that can put words to action).


For example, on March 6, the title is "Sharing With Jesus." The scripture is John 6:9 about the loaves and fishes shared by a little boy with the large crowd. The Princess in Action is a suggestion to ask parents for cans of food to give to a food pantry to help Jesus feed the hungry.


I love the entry for December 25. It is called "The Birthday Boy" and invites the child to bring her focus back to the true meaning of the day.


This is an attractive, hardback book with lovely illustrations. The inside front and back covers are whimsical flights of ladybugs. Any little girl would love to own this book. My little granddaughters are going to have to share because they all love this book.


I received my copy of this book from Tyndale for review. I received no compensation for my review and all opinions are my own.











No comments:

Post a Comment