Tuesday, September 6, 2016

The Domino Effect by Davis Bunn






This is a timely and intriguing story. It involves Esther Larson, a risk analyst at one of the U.S.’s largest banking institutions. She is a genius and has an affinity for mathematics. She has analyzed the current financial system and the global effects of the methods the major players are using. She knows that the bubble is about to burst and she has figured out how it will happen and is watching for signs of it coming down. She turns away from loyalty to the crooked bankers and dedicates her time to warning the public and devising ways they can protect themselves. Danger is part of the process because obviously the major players don’t want to be exposed. I can’t say I understood all the financial / economy talk but I have heard for years that we are headed for a major crash globally and that makes this story timely.


I loved the characters in this book. They all had real problems, real feelings, real relationships with God and drew the reader into their lives.


I received this book from Bethany House in exchange for a fair and honest review. I love this author!

No comments:

Post a Comment