Thursday, April 27, 2017

GIFTS FROM HEAVEN True Stories of Miraculous Answers to Prayer By James Stuart Bell




This book is a collection of people’s true stories about miracles in their lives. Some are so amazing that doctors can’t explain them. Others, equally miraculous could be explained away, I suppose, by people who did not share the Christian faith of the people who experienced them. However, the people involved “know that they know” that they are miracles and that God is the author. Miraculous healing of mental conditions, Angelic presence, protection, provision – all are included in these varied accounts. I found them inspiring and they also inspired my memories of some of the miraculous things God has done in my life and inspired me to bless others with those experiences so they can be inspired to look for God’s intervention in their lives.


I received this book from Bethany House in exchange for a review. I’m so glad I received it. I have been savoring it a story or two at a time as a devotional. I recommend this book to any and all to enjoy true stories of God caring for his children.

No comments:

Post a Comment