Tuesday, March 2, 2021

A Cowboy for Keeps (Colorado Cowboys #1)


 



Greta accepted a request from Colorado for a mail order bride hoping the climate would be better for her little sister with consumption.  When she arrived, however the prospective groom was missing.  A fellow traveler who lived in the same town, arranged for Greta to marry Wyatt, a struggling local rancher.  It was an odd way to start a marriage, but Greta didn't have any choice stranded in a small mountain town in Colorado with no prospects.  What transpired was a love story mixed with trials and missteps along the way.


I love this author's stories and can't wait for the next installment in this series!  I highly recommend this book to my fiction loving friends.


I have voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment