Thursday, April 11, 2013

Swept Away by Mary Connealy







This is another great story by Mary Connealy! I have been gobbling up her books since the very first one and waiting with great anticipation for the next installment. I love her sense of humor! I hope I am still around ten years from now and Mary is still writing books because they just get better and better. This one is even better than all the previous ones. She has refined her art and this one just sings!


This book is the first in the Trouble in Texas series. Luke Stone is working with his war buddies to recover the ranch that was stolen from him. He finds Ruthy MacNeil along the way, half-drowned from being swept away by a flash flood. He takes her along with him for lack of a better plan and she proves to be as big an asset in the plan to recover the ranch as all the former soldiers. This books is a real page-turner and I am now waiting anxiously for book number 2 in this series. Also hoping this book comes out on Audio soon so my daughter can enjoy it too.

1 comment:

  1. Going to have to add this to by to be read list. Thanks for sharing. :-)

    Tiffany
    www.thecraftyhome.net

    ReplyDelete