Monday, October 28, 2013

The Glory of Heaven by Betty Malz



Betty Malz wrote about her experience in Heaven when she had a near death experience when she was young. This book was written in her later years and tells about what she believes Heaven will be like. She shares many anecdotes gathered from other people who have had similar near death experiences over the years. The author bio at the end of the book says Betty has now gone on to be with her Lord and Savior so I know she is enjoying all this first hand now.

The book is very well written and engaging and keeps you reading. It also exhorts the reader to maintain and strengthen their relationship with the Lord.

I enjoyed every minute of this book. It made me long for my Heavenly home but also made me even more cognizant of the fact that there is work for me to do here spreading the message so others will have the opportunity to share in this beautiful eternity God has prepared for us.

Chosen Books (Baker Publishing) provided me with a copy of this book for review. All opinion are my own and I did not receive any compensation for my review.


No comments:

Post a Comment