Friday, November 1, 2013

Critical Reaction by Todd M. Johnson



Ryan Hart and Emily Hart, a father daughter legal team defend Kieran Mullaney, an old friend who was working in the wrong place at the wrong time and was the victim of a nuclear accident. The company he works for is trying to sweep it under the rug and they want the truth to come out.

This book is well-written and entertaining and in spite of the subject matter it kept me reading right through to the end with only a few stops for necessary work and sustenance. The other characters in the book were equally interesting and well developed.

Not only was the subject of nuclear facilities well researched, so too was the subject of courtroom procedures and the work that lawyers do. I enjoy learning about these things and along with an interesting story, there was some learning information included.

I look forward to seeing more from Todd M. Johnson in the future. He was a new author for me but will become a familiar author in the future.

I received a copy of this book from Bethany House for review. I received no compensation for my review and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment