Monday, March 9, 2015

By Your Side by Candace Calvert



Macy, an ER nurse, and former foster child and Fletcher, a cop meet each other when they are involved in a sniper incident on the freeway. As it turns out they have mutual acquaintances in the the ER / First Responders community. As the sniper continues to show up (more than once when Macy was present) all kinds of theories evolve and Macy and Fletcher spend more and more time together. They seem to be the right mix to work through issues both have with their pasts and presents. Both characters are real and fascinating and people you would want on your friend’s list.

This is the first book I have read by this author and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I like the medical / ER / Cop insight. It was very well researched. And the story kept developing to the extent that I didn’t want to put it down to resume normal daily activity. I’m looking forward to another installment from this author and I will definitely recommend this book to my friends who enjoy this genre.

I received this book from Tyndale House in exchange for a fair and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment