Monday, March 30, 2015

Finding Me by Kathryn Cushman



Kelli Huddleston has always been told that her mother and siblings died in a house fire. But when her father and stepmother die in a car accident and Kelli has to go through her father's things, she finds a whole different scenario emerging and decides to go find out for herself what really happened.

I was not familiar with Kathryn Cushman's work before but I intend to be very familiar in the future. What a great author to add to my "favorites" list!

This book kept me hooked until the very end. I needed to find out what happened more than I needed my sleep. The book and its characters found a home in my heart. Highly recommend!

Bethany House gave me a copy of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment