Saturday, August 19, 2017

Family -- How to Love Yours (and help them like you back!) by Jessie Minassian




This book came to me at a very propitious time. My 12-year-old granddaughter is just at the age where she is experiencing a lot of angst about her place in life and in her family. She is a younger sister, a middle sister, and the sister of adopted younger siblings. Often, this causes a lot of conflict and and lot of soul searching for her. This book explores the mystery that is family and helps young girls see how God wants them to fit into theirs.


She has enjoyed exploring this subject and seems a lot more comfortable in her own skin after discussing some of the issues that are covered in this book. I highly recommend it to others. We are using it in our homeschool as a part of our Bible curriculum.


I received this book from Tyndale (NavPress) in exchange for a fair and honest review. I am so grateful for the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment