Saturday, August 19, 2017

The Assault (Harbingers) Cycle Two by Bill Myers, Frank Peretti, Angela Hunt and Alton Gansky




This book is the second in the Harbinger series. The book is divided into four sections, one by each author. Each author makes a different character the focus of their piece of the story, but all the characters appear in all the sections.


The characters are all drawn into supernatural / paranormal activity and see first hand the work of Satan and his minions on earth. The first book in the series was an introduction of the characters and the genre. I found it very interesting. This second book got even deeper into the paranormal and I found it odd and hard to follow at times. I still have the greatest respect for these authors and read their works avidly, I may just have to reread this one later and maybe digest a little more of it. It is just out of my ordinary range.


I received this book from Bethany House in exchange for a fair and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment