Friday, August 30, 2019

Hope's Highest Mountain by Misty M. Beller



This is a very engaging story about frontier medicine. Ingrid is traveling with her father (a doctor and researcher) to deliver much needed smallpox vaccine to a mining community in Montana. A wagon accident in the mountains leaves Ingrid alone and at the mercy of a mountain man that finds her. The mountain man is a doctor that has been living as a trapper in the mountains since his wife and daughter died of smallpox under his care. They team up to deliver the vaccine.


I have never read anything by this author before but she is going on my favorites list!


I have voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment