Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Dark Ambitions by Irene Hannon



Rick Jordan is a former Army Night Stalker who is a rescue pilot and runs a kids camp for foster kids in the summer. Heather Shields is a former police officer turned PI that Rick hires to help him find a former Army colleague who has turned up missing. Two things happen right off the bat. Each one has immediate attraction to the other and the whole investigation gets more complicated. I love novels about police officers, private investigators, special forces, FBI, CIA, etc., so this one provided a lot of entertainment for me I had to do one of those continuous reads because I couldn’t put it down and there were all sorts of interesting characters and plot twists. I always enjoy book by this author. She is a master at her craft.

I have voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment