Thursday, May 28, 2020

Daughter of Cana (Jerusalem Road #1) by Angela Hunt



This is the story of Tasmin, the twin sister of Thomas the Apostle. When Jesus passes through their neighborhood (attending the wedding where he performed a miracle), Thomas decides to follow him. Tasmin is not pleased by him leaving all the work to her. And she doesn’t trust Jesus of Nazareth. Neither does his brother Jude and so they embark on a journey to try to persuade their brothers to come home.

This story goes all the way to the time of the ascension. I would recommend this story to anyone who likes Biblical historical.fiction. Angela Hunt is the best author out there of this genre. I see by the title that this is the start of a series and I am eagerly awaiting the sequels.

I have voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment