Wednesday, April 29, 2020

When I Meet You (Tree of Life Book 3) by Olivia Newport




This is a story about a professional genealogist who is also solving the mystery of a trunk abandoned at Union Station in Denver in 1909. What happened to the owner? Why didn’t she claim her trunk? Was her identity stolen? Meanwhile, her attorney father has agreed to cook for 200 people at a celebration in their small mountain community in Colorado. This is somewhat interesting but to make it more interesting, recipes at the back of the book would have been nice. Otherwise this part of the story made it kind of slow going and less appealing. The historical and genealogical aspects were extremely interesting to me since I am also a genealogist.

I would recommend this book to a limited number of my friends with similar interests.

I have voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment