Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Hanging Falls (Timber Creek K-9 Mystery #6) by Margaret Mizushima




This is another installment in the story of Mattie Cobb, a police officer in the Colorado mountains, who with her K-9 Robo hunts for clues when they are searching for people or bodies. This is a story of one of their cases but also added to the mix is a visit from some of her birth family that have a lot of missing information from Mattie’s childhood. These stories are wonderful and I’m always waiting anxiously for the next one to come out. This is one of my favorite series!

The storyline is interesting as well because this installment contains a cultish religious group that has settled nearby to try to escape persecution and be accepted.
I recommend this book to all along with the first 5 books of the series. You will not regret it.

I have voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment