Wednesday, June 17, 2020

The Crushing Depths ( Coastal Guardians #2) by Dani Pettrey



Rissi Dawson and Mason Rogers, Coast Guard investigators, are sent to investigate a death on an offshore oil rig. Mason has just recently joined the team and he is a childhood friend of Rissi’s. On the oil rig they find all kinds of troubling things happening and have multiple possible suspects. There is a nearby environmentalist group that is hanging around and protesting and also trying to sabotage the operation. There are also strained relationships among the crew. All of this makes for a satisfying mystery and as usual Dani Pettrey delivers. I enjoyed the back story and also the characters on the Coast Guard team. I’m looking forward to a book #3!


I have voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment