Tuesday, August 11, 2020

The Last Piece by Imogen Clark

 



This is an interesting story about Cecily, who suddenly drops everything and goes to Greece for a week.  Her three daughters are incredulous that she would do something so unlike her and without telling them first.  Their father is not ruffled about it, nor will he share any information with his daughters.  Cecily is looking for someone from her past in Greece and she’s not ready to share any information with her daughters.  This is a look at the dynamics of a family, the individual angst of its members.  I’m not sure I agree with the conclusion but this is, after all, the author’s story to tell.

 

I think anyone would find this story interesting.

 

I have voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from NetGalley.  All views expressed are only my honest opinion.  

No comments:

Post a Comment