Friday, September 4, 2020

The Blended Qult by Jean Brunstetter and Wanda E. Brunstetter


 


This book is essentially about Sadie and Wyman’s long and sometimes stalled courtship.

 

I found this book a little hard to read. There were a lot of unconnected things that didn’t add to the story and the male love interest, Wyman, was pretty boring and much like a large child that wanted everything his way. There wasn’t much of anything likable about him.   The most interesting character in the book was Grace, Sadie’s mother.  She had a very good outlook on life and seemed content with her life and truly loved her family. 

 

I read every word, hoping it would get interesting at some point but the main thing I found interesting was the quilting references. 

 

I like Wanda Brunstetter’s books but just found this one to be a little less compelling than most of her books

 

I have voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from NetGalley.  All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment