Monday, May 10, 2021

An Amish Surprise (Berlin Bookmobile #2) by Shelley Shepard Gray


 

Miriam and Calvin Gingerich have the perfect marriage and the perfect little farm, but they haven't been able to have a baby.  Calvin would like to adopt but Miriam wants her own baby.  When Calvin meets an Amish boy from a local foster home at the Bookmobile he wants desperately to give the little guy a home but he has to convince Miriam.  When he finally gets her to consider it she finds out she is pregnant.  But the boy really needs a home.

This was a great story.  The little farm sounded picture perfect and did not sound like any of the other Amish farms I've read about -- it sounded like a fantasy, dream setting.  Other than that, I really enjoyed the whole story and read it in one day.

I have voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book that I received from NetGalley.  All views expresssed are only my honest opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment