Monday, May 10, 2021

Wanda E. Brunstetter’s Amish Friends Healthy Options Cookbook: Health Begins in the Kitchen with over 200 Recipes, Tips, and Remedies from the Amish by Wanda E. Brunstetter


 


I absolutely love this little cookbook.  There aren't a lot of recipes in it but it is a goldmine for someone who is trying to eat a special diet.  These recipes are sugar free, gluten free, dairy free etc.  I especially liked the breakfast sausage balls.  But besides the recipes, Wanda Brunstetter gives a lot of practical advice about natural supplements  and weight control.  These recipes are favorites from her Amish and Mennonite friends.  

I highly recommend this book.

I have voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book that I received from NetGalley.  All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment