Thursday, September 9, 2021

Love on the Range (Brothers in Arms #3) by Mary Connealy


 


What can I say that I haven't already said about Mary Connealy's books?  She is a master of plot, intrigue and hilarious characters.  This third book in the series ties it all together and is full of surprises and humor.  Ever since Mary Connealy started writing I have been following her series and I am always waiting (rather impatiently) for the next book to come along.  You can't go wrong here.  Put her at the top of your favorite author list!


This one is the story of Wyatt and Molly and makes the Hunt family complete.  If you've read the first two books of the series you have been waiting for this one!  If you haven't read them, go back and get them and catch up on the story and then read this one.  This is one of this author's best series so far.  She doesn't have an actual best because they are all entertaining in their own way.  


I have voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book that I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment