Sunday, September 26, 2021

The Shadow of Memory : A Kate Hamilton Mystery by Connie Berry


 


Kate is an American antiques dealer who is in England helping a British dealer, Ivor with his business. She has become acquainted with local Detective Inspector Tom Mallory and they have become engaged. They are both parents of grown children and they need to decide whether they will live in England or the U.S. after they are married. Meanwhile, someone is murdered nearby and an entity that Ivor and Kate have been hired by to arrange an antiquities auction has some irregularities. It appears that there may be a connection. What develops is a mystery that both Tom, in his official capacity, and Kate in her civilian role work to solve together.

I love these types of stories and this one has all the elements I like. I highly recommend this book to my mystery fan friends.

I have voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book that I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment