Thursday, September 19, 2019

New Beginnings at Promise Lodge by Charlotte Hubbard



This is another installment of the story about Promise Lodge, a new community where Old Order Amish and Mennonites are allowed to put down roots. The story involves two of the characters from earlier stories, a widow, Frances Lehman and Preacher Martin Kurtz, as well as most of the other characters from previous stories and a couple of new ones.

I enjoy all of this author’s books and am always eagerly awaiting the next part of the story. This story was no exception. I enjoyed it thoroughly like a visit with old friends. There are compelling characters and a wonderful concept here with the Promise Lodge community. Lots of smiles and a few tears and even some surprises are here. Loved every minute!

I have voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment