Thursday, September 19, 2019

Smoke Screen by Terri Blackstock


I loved this newest book by Terri Blackstock. Nate Beckett is a fireman who fights wildfires. He is injured saving a family from the flames and goes back to his hometown to recuperate when he is told to take some time off to mend. When he gets home, he has to deal with old rumors, situations from the past that were out of his control, confronting his dad who has been released from prison and meeting up with an old high school flame (Brenna), who has situations in her own life that she is dealing with.

This was one of those stories you want to read straight through with very few pitstops along the way. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I have voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment