Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Dead End (Kaely Quinn Profiler Book 3) by Nancy Mehl



This book carries on the story of Kaely Quinn, an FBI profiler whose father was in prison for being a serial killer. Suddenly a copycat appears and Kaely is pressed to visit her father and see if she can get him to reveal who he may have been meeting with and mentoring. There is a romance budding with her FBI agent partner which keeps her Kaely’s life interesting. This is one of those mysteries that keeps you guessing until the very end. I love Nancy Mehl’s stories and this is one of the best.

I recommend this book to mystery-loving friends.

I have voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment