Tuesday, April 21, 2020

The Finders (Mace Reid Canine Mystery Book 1) by Jeffrey B. Burton




This book was great! It made me keep reading to the point of neglecting other things (like sleeping). It started out a little weird and I couldn’t figure out who was talking and which person / persons were the main characters until I read a couple of chapters and then when that was established, the story moved right along. I loved the characters and can’t wait to see most of them again in book 2. The plot revolved about a psychopath serial killer. That subject always fascinated me because it is hard to fathom what makes people turn out that way. Jeffrey Burton is a new author to me but I’m sure I will become more acquainted with his writing in the future. I also love to read about K-9s.


I recommend this book to all my mystery loving friends out there.


I have voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment