Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Dead Fall (The Quantico Files #2)


 



This second novel in the Quantico Files series brings back profilers Kaely, Alex and Logan and Noah, all FBI agents that we have met in earlier books along with an interesting cast of characters.  In this story, someone is targeting profilers.  They appear to have a list of victims in mind and the profilers are trying to rush to make a profile on the killer before he kills the next person on his list.  Reading this I gained a lot of insight into how profilers work and how they help their counterparts track down the criminals.  I enjoyed the FBI theme, which is one of my favorites.  There is plenty whodunit in this book, suspense and twist.  I always enjoy Nancy Mehl's books and this one is no exception.  I love that these FBI personnel are on the side of good and not evil and all have found a relationship with Jesus or are pursuing one.  I like that the story is all about the plot with no salacious personal details.  


I have voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book that I received from NetGalley.  All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment