Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Tacos for Two by Betsy St. Amant

 




his book is so much fun.  Computer dating, food trucks, tacos -- all fun subjects to explore..  I couldn't put this one down.  Rory has inherited a food truck from her Aunt and she can't cook but she can't bear to part with it because it was her Aunt's.  Jude is part of his father's law firm but he would rather cook like his beloved Maria, the housekeeper that raised him.  Jude buys a food truck and tries to start a new career.  Meanwhile, both of them are sharing their hearts with a stranger online..


This is a delightful book and I recommend it to anyone who just wants something light and entertaining to read.  It's squeaky clean and that's one of my favorite things too.


  I have voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book that I received from NetGalley.  All views expressed are only my honest opinion.                 

No comments:

Post a Comment