Wednesday, October 27, 2021

You Can Run (Laurel Snow #1) by Rebecca Zanetti


 


Laurel Snow is an FBI profiler who gets pulled in on a case when she goes home to check on her mother.  Huck Rivers is a local Fish and Wildlife officer who usually stays to himself and does search and rescue, but his unique skills and familiarity with the mountain in question draws him into the case as well.  Family situations for Laurel in the area complicate things and strange happenings that keep occurring make it all the more puzzling.  They know they are after a serial killer but the answers keep eluding them.

This is a very well written thriller and I learned some interesting stuff too reading this book. It kept me up late last night waiting to see who the killer was and how other situations would turn out.  I have a feeling I'm going to have to wait for the next book in the series to get a couple of those answers.  

I have voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book that I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment