Monday, November 29, 2021

All the Good Girls (Harry Hunter Mystery #1) by Willow Rose

 



The Harry Hunter Mystery Series contains 4 books:

1 - All the Good Girls

2 - Run Girl Run

3 - No Other Way

4 - Never Walk Alone

I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book that I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.  This book contained a teaser for the next book and the next book also had a teaser so I ended up reading all four.  This was a great series!

I especially liked that Harry is a Christian with Christian mores and values.  He is also a loving and compassionate individual.  And he has more heartbreak than the average hero. His wife is in a coma when the story begins, his widowed father is helping him raise his daughter and his daughter is going through the usual teenage angst.  Harry is a dedicated homicide detective but in hindered by corrupt colleagues, office politics and a propensity for following leads he sees as crucial even against orders.  All Harry's family are likeable characters and this series kept me story bingeing right to the end.  I highly recommend this series.


No comments:

Post a Comment