Monday, November 8, 2021

Calder Grit (Calder Brand #2) by Janet Dailey


 


The Calders are well known to Janet Dailey fans and so I'm sure that's why they dominate the title.  However, in this story they are minor characters.  Blake Dollarhide,and his family are the focus of this book.  When, Blake's half brother gets a local girl pregnant and leaves town, Blake steps in at his father's behest to marry Hanna Anderson’and secure the fate of his grandchild.  This is a cattlemen vs. farmers story that takes place around 1900 in Montana.  Even though this book was actually written by others since Janet Dailey is now deceased, it had all the great story telling of Janet's novels and I am anxious to follow this series.

I have voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book that I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment