Monday, November 15, 2021

Bone Deep: Untangling the Betsy Faria Murder Case by Charles Henry Bosworth, Joel Schwartz

 




This is a True Crime book about the murder of Betsy Faria in 2011 in Missouri. Her husband Russell was originally charged with the crime despite lack of evidence and even evidence to the contrary. Telling the tale is the actual defense attorney. This is a story that will make you angry that justice is not what it is purported to be in our country these days. But this story is written like the very best True Crime stories I have read and I can't fault the style or the research. I would recommend this book to all lovers of the True Crime genre.

I have voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book that I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment