Tuesday, July 28, 2020

An Amish Husband for Tillie (Amish of Pontotoc #4) by Amy Lillard




Tillie Gingerich finds herself in a bad situation. She left the Amish with her childhood sweetheart Melvin Yoder who wanted to live in the English world. But now she is back for Christmas with her family and she is pregnant. She and Melvin are not married. She will have to leave very soon if Melvin does not come back and join the church and marry her. Meanwhile she meets Levi Yoder (no relation to Melvin), who has recently lost his wife and infant son. They become friends and help each other out. It’s quite a conundrum and is resolved in an interesting way.


I really enjoyed this book and will look for previous books in this series to read. I recommend this book to friends who like this genre.


I have voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment