Thursday, July 2, 2020

Piecing it All Together (Plain Patterns #1) by Leslie Gould



Savannah Mast finds herself adrift when her fiancé cancels the wedding at the last minute. She closes up everything in California and goes to stay with her Amish grandmother in Indiana. She discovers that her childhood friend Tommy Yoder is back in town but the sheriff suspects him of drug trafficking and other crimes. The story is more complicated than that however and Savannah is determined to get to the bottom of it.


Meanwhile, a friend of her grandmother’s, the local quilt shop owner, starts telling Savannah a tale about one of their ancestors and keeps her (and kept me) fascinated throughout.


This is a wonderful story. It is more of a regular novel than an Amish story as the cover portrays it to be. Yes, it has some characters that are Amish but others as well. I recommend this one to all my reading friends.


I have voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from Net Galley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment