Thursday, July 16, 2020

Truth and Justice (Sisterhood book 31) by Fern Michaels




The Sisterhood is a vigilante group who goes all over righting wrongs. They are a group of women who are mostly rich and well educated and like to help the law along a little and make sure justice is served. I’ve been reading these books just for entertainment for several years. I don’t agree with their methods but I find the whole thing amusing.


This story deals with a soldier who had a whirlwind impromptu wedding and honeymoon days before he had to deploy. Soon after he leaves his wife stops getting contacted by him and none of her military benefits kick in. She is very discouraged and thinks she made a mistake with this man. She discovers, too late, that her husband had left the paperwork with a friend to pass on to his sister to take care of. And then other things come up missing too and the Sisterhood has to track everyone down and get it all straightened out for this wife.


It’s an involved story, but fascinating and fun to read. I’m not sure I’m happy with the conclusion but it is interesting, all the same.


I have voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment