Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Don't Lie to Me (Eva Rae Thomas Mystery #1) by Willow Rose


 


Eva Rae Thomas is a former FBI profiler who teams up with her childhood sweetheart Matt, a local cop in Cocoa Beach, FL to solve the mystery of the disappearance of a local child surf star from a Girl Scout camping trip.

I'll just stop right here and say that I chose 4 of Willow Rose's books to review, never having heard of this author before, but always a fan of a good law enforcement story. Wow! I was hooked immediately. I then discovered that Ms. Rose is a prolific writer and proceeded to order all her books from 3 of her series so I could read the WHOLE story. I had a reading marathon. I am hooked and can't wait to read more. Highly recommend anything by this author!

I have voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book that I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment