Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Hit the Road Jack (Jack Ryder #1) by Willow Rose


 

 Jack Ryder is a cop in Cocoa Beach, FL.  He has young twins (boy and girl) and a teenaged daughter that he adopted when her single mother who was Jack's partner died in a police action.  They live in a condo on the beach near the small tourist motel his parents are running in their retirement. Jack gets involved in some interesting cases.  


I'll just stop right here and say that I chose 4 of Willow Rose's books to review, never having heard of this author before, but always a fan of a good law enforcement story. Wow! I was hooked immediately. I then discovered that Ms. Rose is a prolific writer and proceeded to order all her books from 3 of her series so I could read the WHOLE story. I had a reading marathon. I am hooked and can't wait to read more. Highly recommend anything by this author!


I have voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book that I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment