Tuesday, July 13, 2021

What Hurts the Most (7th Street Crew / Mary Mills Mysteries #1) by Willow Rose

 





Mary Mills is a famous journalist who is fired by her newspaper in New York due to writing a story that didn't fit their narrative.  Meanwhile, her father asks her to come back to her hometown of Cocoa Beach, FL to help her younger brother who is in trouble with the law.  She returns and teams up with her old crowd to try to figure out what is going on.  One of her old crowd is her ex-husband who just loves surfing and didn't like NY.  He is the father or her young son.  


I'll just stop right here and say that I chose 4 of Willow Rose's books to review, never having heard of this author before, but always a fan of a good law enforcement story. Wow! I was hooked immediately. I then discovered that Ms. Rose is a prolific writer and proceeded to order all her books from 3 of her series so I could read the WHOLE story. I had a reading marathon. I am hooked and can't wait to read more. Highly recommend anything by this author!


I have voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book that I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment