Thursday, December 16, 2021

Life Flight (Extreme Measures #1) by Lynette Eason

 



Penny Carlton drives a rescue helicopter, sometimes in horrendous weather conditions.  When Penny has to do an emergency landing she finds herself on a mountaintop in a storm with no way of notifying anyone of the emergency landing.  She has to leave her two co-workers and the patient in the bird and go on foot to find help and contact her office.  Meanwhile, a fugitive is loose in the same area.   There is a lot of action and suspense in this story and it is nail-biting at times, which makes for a great read.  I love this author and follow her.  I can't wait for the next piece of the story!

I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book that I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment