Thursday, December 16, 2021

Lights Out (The SNAP Agency #1) by Natalie Walters


 


Brynn is a CIA Agent working on an international program that has members of other countries' intelligence agencies in the US for training. Now one of those spies is missing. So, in order to avoid an international terror incident, other agencies and private organizations are consulted and SNAP (Strategic Neutralization and Protection Agency) is given the case of finding the gentleman and assessing the terror threat. Jack is the lead on the case with the SNAP team and Brynn's boss sends her to be part of the team until the case is solved. Jack and Brynn were in love at one time and classmates at the CIA's training facility but their time there came to an end whey Brynn moved onto the coveted position that she now holds but Jack quit and went to another agency, feeling that Brynn had betrayed him. That's my feeble attempt at putting this in a nutshell, but it's more interesting than that.

I loved this story so much that I went looking for this Author's other work and discovered that there is already a Prequel to this story available for my Kindle so I promptly got it and read it. And I also found out that Book #2 is in the works for later this year. I can't wait to read that one! I love it when I find a new-t0-me author that I can get excited about.

I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book that I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment