Thursday, December 16, 2021

Sunrise (Sky King Ranch #1) by Susan May Warren


 


Dodge Kingston is a bush pilot who is returning to Alaska to help his father after his military service.  His former girlfriend is Echo Yazzie who is a dog sledding expert in the area.  They team up again to solve some situations that are occurring in the bush and find each other again and reestablish relationships from the past. This story is action packed and since it is first in the series I am guessing the other two books in the series will be about Dodge's two brothers.  They were triplets and all went into different branches of the military.  I love stories about the Alaskan wilderness and also love stories about military heroes so this book has double appeal for me.  


I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book that I received from NetGalley. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment