Sunday, September 1, 2013

Stranded by Dani Pettrey




Another great suspense/romance by this author! She has the right combination of mystery/love story/redemption in Christ to make a novel that you can't put down.

Darcy St. James is back in Alaska to help her old partner solve a crime on a cruise ship. She renews her acquaintance with Gage McKenna who is also working for the cruise line on contract. Just when Darcy arrives, her friend Abby disappears before she can explain to Darcy what she was investigating. Darcy has to figure it out all by herself (with help from Gage and his family, of course).

This is a marvelous series of books and I can't wait for more installments. I like how the author seamlessly includes each characters faith (or lack of it) in Christ into the story without being preachy or it feeling like extra baggage. It is just part of who they are and I really enjoy this aspect of the story. Can't wait to hear more from this author!

I received this book from Bethany House to review. I did not receive any compensation and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment