Sunday, September 7, 2014

Heaven Touching Earth: True Stories of Angels, Miracles, and Heavenly Encounters by James Stuart Bell



This book is a wonderful collection of stories by individuals that have been touched by God in a special way. Some are stories of miraculous healing, some are tales of provision and some are about protection. I have experienced some of these God moments in my life as have many people I know. But I always enjoy reading about other peoples' experiences like this. I am especially encouraged by healing stories because there is so much sickness out there. I was especially interested in a story about a woman who was cured of incurable cancer because I have a childhood friend who is battling cancer right now and I pray constantly for his healing. I read this book straight through like a novel because it was so compelling. Each chapter is an individual story by a different person but they are like potato chips -- you can't eat just one.


I highly recommend this book to everyone. Everyone, whether they realize it or not, longs for a relationship with God and these are stories of relationship.


I received a copy of this book from Bethany House in exchange for a fair and honest review. All opinions and comments are my own. Thank you Bethany House for publishing such inspiring books!

No comments:

Post a Comment