Monday, December 29, 2014

The Song by Chris Fabry



Jed King is a rising Christian music artist who is following in the footsteps of his famous father. He is determined to miss the pitfalls that marred his father's life and when he meets Rose and they get married he thinks he is on the road to his dreams. Like many artists that get caught up in the fast pace of stardom with all the touring and fan culture, he inevitably makes some missteps along the way.

This story is about redemption and forgiveness and the love of God that surpasses all our sins and shortcomings.

This book was well written and the main characters were likable and believable. I was drawn into the story almost immediately and didn't want to put it down. I noticed that there had been a screenplay and since I almost always like the book better than the movie, I'm glad I saw the book first. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys a good read.

Tyndale provided me with a copy of this book for the purpose of writing a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment