Monday, July 6, 2015

In Good Company by Jen Turano



Jen Turano is a new author for me but she is going onto my favorite authors list immediately. This book was pure joy. Mix a madcap nanny, a very serious gentleman, some matchmaking older ladies, 3 adorable kids, a gaggle of interested servants, 3 puppies and a whole flock of peacocks and what could be more fun. Jumping from New York City to Newport, RI to Boston, there is plenty of action, a mystery to solve and love is in the air!

Be sure and block out enough time to read the whole book because I can guarantee you won't want to put it down. The characters are delightful. The plot is well planned and the goings on of all the characters are just plain fun!

I received a copy of this book from Bethany House for the purpose of writing a fair and honest review and I am so grateful this is the book I chose this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment