Sunday, January 31, 2016

With This Ring ?



This book contains four novellas by some best-selling authors. I chose it because I cannot stand to skip over anything that Mary Connealy writes. She's my favorite "old West" author. And she didn't disappoint with this one either. Her story, called Runaway Bride, brought me up to date on some characters from Mary's former series and also introduced some new ones. Can't wait to hear more about Big John and Carrie in a later book.


The Husband Maneuver, by Karen Witemeyer was fun too. I have heard of this author before but am not sure if I have read any of her other books. This story was about a ranch owner's daughter who loved the foreman and the foreman who was desperate to get his own place so he could finally propose.


Her Dearly Unintended, by Regina Jennings was interesting but a little strange. The circumstances and the characters seemed a little off.


Engaging the Competition by Melissa Jagears was a lot of fun. Harrison and Charlie seem to be exact opposites but their devotion to each other is fun to watch. I was delighted with this story. This author is in the same league with Mary Connealy and I can't wait to read more from her.


I received this book from Bethany House in exchange for a fair and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment