Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Answers to the Most Important Questions About the End Times by Dr. John Hart




In this book, Dr. Hart has taken common questions about End Times and answered them according to his understanding of the scriptures. Eschatology is on everyone’s mind these days as the signs seem to be coming thick and fast. I appreciated the way he broke this down so you could skip to the part you want the most immediate answer to or just read it cover to cover to get a feel for the entire subject. This is a deep subject and there is a lot to be learned about it. It is not always easy for the average person to dig this all out for themselves and many people rely on other peoples’ research and insight to supplement what they have gleaned from the scriptures. I found this book very helpful and a good addition to the other books on this subject that I have in my library. I highly recommend this book to anyone who might have questions and would like to be directed to where the answers can be found in the scriptures.



I received this book from Bethany House in exchange for a fair and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment