Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Do Baby Bears Have Mommies? By Crystal Bowman and Teri McKinley



This is a sweet little picture book that has some rhyming verses in it that answer some questions children might ask. I like the theme of it and the story line, but I think the rhetoric needed to make a nice rhyme might be more on an adult’s interest level than a child’s. It is charming, nonetheless, and the illustrations are very colorful and fun. It basically discusses different aspects of different animals and some of their quirks. My granddaughter loves animals and any knowledge about them she can soak up so this book is right up her alley. I would say this is a nice addition to your child’s bookshelf.


I received a copy of this book from Tyndale in exchange for a review. I’m very pleased with the selections Tyndale has and this book is no exception.

No comments:

Post a Comment